Donating to Active Good means supporting local nonprofits and your community. Whether it’s planning events, fundraising, or volunteering your support allows us to provide the necessary resources and tools to make this happen. We’ll be posting our yearly reports and donation statistics as our organization grows and becomes more involved. If you have any questions, please use our Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com.
Active Good is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible. We are a registered nonprofit in the State of Wyoming.
There are several items on our needs list that require purchase or funding. Please review this list of items and let us know if you have any questions about donating to Active Good. Thank you.
- Insurance – We need to have insurance to cover our volunteers and materials. Active Good is all about our volunteers and we want to make sure they are safe and covered should something happen.
- Operations – We need help for several operational items, such as fees related to running the organization. This includes reimbursing our volunteers for gas and travel expenses.
- Marketing and Outreach – Donated funds will pay for our website, and any marketing/outreach materials to get the word out about our organization.
- Volunteer Care – Volunteers make our world go around, and donations will help us purchase gifts and care items from first-aid to food to ensure our volunteers feel welcome, appreciated, and tended to.
- The Unknown – We are new to this and don’t know what expenses will be coming down the road, but rest assured we will account for every dollar and ensure as much transparency as possible.